Also at Bed Bath yesterday we were playing with massage chairs and weight machines (to find our body percentage fat). But you're suppose to put in your gender, height, age then it takes your weight and gives you your BPF, but none of them worked. However, I did find out that I gained 5 lbs since the start of summer. O_o I don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad. Haha.
I think Monday's at work are the worst. I'm ditching bible study tonight cause.. I CAN. But really its cause the interns are hanging out and I like hanging out with them. This summer is going by fast. I kinda like making money, I'm considering finding a part time job for the school year next semester… though maybe I'll be better off mouching off of Jonny's BALLERNESS. Hahaha =]
Here are some pictures that Grace took for your entertainment.
0 comments:
Post a Comment