change of ambition

i'm down to 19 units (6 classes) for this semester after enrolling for a total of .. 30 units. I've decided that I want to be less ambitious and take only 5 classes, 2 for PNP so that I can spend time doing other things such as..

1. become better at 2k9. this can change my life.
2. spend quality time with my...PS3 (duh!)
3. watch anime. tv. hulu. youtube. and be up to date on the latest video trends.
4. get into shape. psych160 will tell you that this is really important especially if you are single. hahah jk
5. sleep
6. apply for jobs

the problem is i cant drop classes from telebears anymore.. i need to find my graduate advisor? o_O
the other problem is that i really like this class even though it has nothing to do with my potential future career... technological entrepreneurship does not relate at all to project management. oh well i love life as a CEE. -_-"

2 comments:

xtineyyy said...

why does your list of things to do not include hanging out with friends, aka me :(

Grace said...

I hope your numerical list is not in order, or you have your priorities MESSED UP.

Post a Comment